Most people when read this headline, they will remember book title of Simon Sinek. It's famous book.
With about 10 years experience, I combined all knowledge about personal development and business development into 4Whys
Let start with Why
They are 4 element:
- 4 Whys of Jihn Rohn in 7 Strategies book:
- Why should you try?
- Why not?
- Why not you?
- Why not now?
2. Why aren't you rich already? : When a boy asked a rich man. He answered: why aren't you rich already? and smile. It's simple. You only write all reason you aren't rich already
3. 5Whys: 5 questions or more to find cause of problem. It's used in Toyota.
- Headline: Why me? You must write why your reader must read your article
- Main body: there are 4 structure ( What- Why-How, How-Why-What, Why-How-What, Why-What-How)
- Call to action: 3Whys, Why you?, Why buy? and Why now?
I shared the hardest
And the rest is up to you.
P.S: Start with Why is the title of Simon Sinek'sbook. It said about the structure: Why-How-What. Customers don't buy product, they buy solution. Customers don't buy solution, they buy Reason.