Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
List of Posts of this series:
- Let's pronounce together: "I" vowel (19/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "Ê" vowel (16/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together:"E" vowel (14/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "Â" vowel (12/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "Ă" vowel (08/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "A" Vowel (05/11/2018)
Today it’s cold day. What the weather is it in your home town ?
We will pronounce together. Today, it’s I vowel. In VietNamese, we call “i ngắn” with “y dài”. It is 6 th vowel that character is not special symbol.
Ok, we will practice together now
I Ì Í Ỉ Ĩ Ị
Syllables with first consonant:
MI MÌ MÍ MỈ MĨ MỊ
NI NÌ NÍ NỈ NĨ NỊ
Syllables with last consonant:
IM ÌM ÍM ỈM ĨM ỊM
IN ÌN ÍN ỈN ĨN ỊN
Both two consonants:
MIM MÌM MÍM MỈM MĨM MỊM
NIN NÌN NÍN NỈN NĨN NỊN
Ok, are you right ? Happy a nice week!