Get more stuff like this
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.
Thank you for subscribing.
Something went wrong.
List of Posts of this series:
- Let's pronounce together: "I" vowel (19/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "Ê" vowel (16/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together:"E" vowel (14/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "Â" vowel (12/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "Ă" vowel (08/11/2018)
- Let's pronounce together: "A" Vowel (05/11/2018)
I just found out. About 11 vowels in VietNamese, I’m writing 5 th vowel. It’s “Ê” vowel. 😀
I saw on Fcaeboook group, there is one foreign person that ask for helping how to pronounce “E” and “Ê”. So perhaps this post helps.
Actually, you need to practice more, you will pronounce well. Today, I will talk about it with 6 tones. And with first and last consonants.
OK, let do it:
Ê Ề Ế Ể Ễ Ệ
MÊ MỀ MẾ MỂ MỄ MỆ
NÊ NỀ NẾ NỂ NỄ NỆ
ÊM ỀM ẾM ỂM ỄM ỆM
ÊN ỀN ẾN ỂN ỄN ỆN
MÊM MỀM MẾM MỂM MỄM MỆM
NÊN NỀN NẾN NỂN NỄN NỆN
Ok, are you feeling better ? Best wishes to you.